- Find Books, DVDs & More
- Classes & Events
- Research & Resources
- Support the Library
SEMINAR SERIES: Social Media Made Simple
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
9:30 AM-11:30 PM
Providence Public Library
150 Empire Street
Providence, RI 02903
Teen/Young Adult Room (Ground Floor)
Tue, 2013-02-12 09:30 - 23:30
For an Action Packed Educational Workshop
Social Media Marketing Made Simple
You’ve probably heard of social media. You may even understand the value social media can bring to your business. Now wondering how to start? In this introductory session, we cover strategies and best practices to get the most out of your social media activities, including
• What is social media marketing really and why it is important
• An overview of social media and how to evaluate the channels that are right for your business or organization
• How small businesses and organizations are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
• How to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns
• How to incorporate social media marketing into your business life with losing productivity.
• How to create an integrated marketing plan with social media, email marketing and other marketing efforts
April Heavens – Woodcock is the Managing Partner of Touching Clients a Digital Marketing firm that specializes in Online branding. She works with small to mid-size companies to implement strategic marketing strategies to help their businesses grow from the inside out. She has been a business partner with Constant Contact since 2006. April is an Authorized Local Expert of Constant Contact who presents regularly on email marketing and social media throughout the New England area.
Parking is available at the Providence Hilton Parking Garage: $3/3 hours. Bring ticket for stamping at the Library.