- Find Books, DVDs & More
- Classes & Events
- Research & Resources
- Support the Library
- Providence Public Library
- Library Tour
Proposal Writing Basics Workshop
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
10:00 AM-12:00 PM
PRESENTER Luz Rodriguez of the Foundation Center in New York will teach the basics of writing a proposal for your nonprofit organization.
If you are new to proposal writing, you may be wondering:
- What are the key components of a foundation proposal?
- Who should sign a grant request?
- How should the proposal be packaged?
- Should I contact a funder if my proposal is turned down?
- Where can I find more information on proposal writing, including samples?
This introductory overview of the process for new proposal writers will give you some answers!
Pre-registration via email is suggested: email@example.com. For more information, call 455-8005.
Established in 1956 and today supported by close to 550 foundations, the Foundation Center is a national nonprofit service organization recognized as the nation's leading authority on organized philanthropy, connecting nonprofits and the grantmakers supporting them to tools they can use and information they can trust. Its audiences include grantseekers, grantmakers, researchers, policymakers, the media, and the general public. Providence Public Library is the only Foundation Center affiliate in Rhode Island.