Using The Library
Get a library card, get help from a librarian, pay your fines, reserve or rent library space for an event.
Info Services Tech Help
Schedule a free one on one 30 minute tech help session* with a PPL Information Services staff member, to get assistance with your tech-related questions and how to use library resources. Get support in person, virtually or on the phone with the following:
- How to access eBooks, audiobooks, and streaming video with your library card (eZone and Libby)
- Using devices such as ereaders, Kindles, tablets, and iPads
- Accessing library resources through our website, using the library catalog, and navigating library databases
- Software and applications on your computer or device
- How to create and use email
- Creating and using Social Media
*Please note we do not troubleshoot, take apart, repair devices, or handle viruses.
Get a new card, pay library fines, reset your pin.
Staff recommendations, new & noteworthy books, just in at PPL, and more.
Have Your Event at PPL
PPL provides free, library-sponsored lifelong learning programs and also offers limited facility rentals.
For me, the week starts when the Library opens.